Great HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s Seagate Desktop

Great HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s Seagate Desktop
Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST4000DM000 is excellent buy if you are looking for a great Hard Drive and large amount hard drive space for your PCs. I have been using external (desktop type) hard drives for awhile now, I've had quite alot. I really wanted to network all my storage in one so I ventured into NAS arena. This is the first drive that I bought, did some research and found this guy "the work horse". Excellent speeds No shut downs, no lags. I've bought 2 of these from Amazon, they came quickly and the package was ok. They are working perfect. Really easy to install. The hard drive works. No issues. It's fast and suited to my purposes. Solid, expected performance, no complaints. It is so nice to have such a large amount of hard drive space. Finally I can store all my images and home videos in once place. I am happy with them and will buy more as soon as possible. 


Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s Perfect when you need to:
  • Build desktop or all-in-one PCs to equip home servers
  • Create PC-based gaming systems
  • Implement a desktop RAID
  • Outfit direct attached external storage devises (DAS)
  • Build network attached storage devices (NAS)
I really enjoy this line of drives. I've had no problems with any of them and they run fast. The price I can't complain. I use my primary PC for development and gaming and I don't have any problems with this drive or fear of losing my stuff. Good product. Lot of space, fast I use it as external hard drive. No sound or any weird noises comes from the drive.

Definitely recommend. Please Click HERE to see more reviews and great price.

Great Hard Drive : Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST4000DM000