Fantastic Intel Processor Core i7-3770K Quad Core

Intel Processor

Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K.
If you are looking for fantastic Intel Processor, Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K recommended. I highly recommend this processor for anyone. This is a great top of the line processor and has been amazing. The only people who should not get this is people who have unlimited money and that love to overclock a machine to the fullest extent just to show how high it could go. Unless you're that person you should get this processor.

The Intel Core i7 processor powers through all tasks including gaming, photo editing, advanced office tasks and content creation. With multiple cores the Intel Core i7 processors are multi-tasking monsters able to tackle any task. The advanced power saving technologies in the Intel Core series of processors helps keep running costs low.

What are people Saying?

The i7-3770k is a fantastic processor! Out of the box (with no overclocking), I got a Windows Experience Index rating of 7.7 (on a 1.0 to 7.9 scale). The CPU installation is quite easy and the 'k' at the end of 3770k means the processor is unlocked for easier overclocking. The HD 4000 graphics are also great! I got a Windows Experience Index of 6.5 in both graphics categories without the need for a discrete GPU (if you don't need serious graphics performance, this processor could save you money on a graphics card!).

This processor that I bought came in a very good packaging. I really didn't need this much power but I wanted my computer to be fast. I just installed this 2 days ago With no trouble at all I overclock it at 4.67 Very stable And running cool. The price was reasonable and received it in less than 3 days. I would recommend this processor to anyone.

If you want to purchase Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K. You should not miss this opportunity after you search a lot for where to buy. Read more Customer Review here "Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K"

1 comments:

  1. Very informative and well written post! I could get lot more knowledge from your article.. thanks for sharing. hp printer

    ReplyDelete